Monday, March 29, 2010

Team CF

Just returned home a few days ago from a great vacation in South Carolina...with lots of cycling. I have recently become part of the club team-for Team CF... (standing for Cystic Fibrosis). A few months ago, my husband eagerly told me about a post he saw on a cycling website. The post was about Team CF, and how they were accepting resumes for the team. We were both very excited to hear about the team, and now I am part of it. Cystic fibrosis has become a big part of our lives with my 2 children having CF. It has been a whirl-wind of a year with the 2 CF diagnoses, and learning/completing about neublizers, chest physiotherapy, digestive enzymes, trips to the CF clinic etc, etc for the kids. So I have started this blog, to give a bit of insight into my world and some of my adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment